How to access WhatsApp by proxy in android
- January 5, 2023
You have the option within the app to connect via a proxy server set up by individuals and groups committed to assisting people in securely and freely communicating when connecting to WhatsApp directly is not feasible.
The high level of privacy and security that WhatsApp offers to all users is unaffected by the usage of a proxy. End-to-end encryption will still be used to safeguard your private communications and phone calls. This implies that nobody in between, not even proxy servers, WhatsApp, or Meta, will be able to see them as they remain between you and the person you’re chatting with.
- Make sure you are using the most current version of WhatsApp.
- In the Chats tab, tap More options > Settings.
- Tap Storage and Data > Proxy.
- Tap Use Proxy.
- Tap Set Proxy and enter the proxy address.
- Tap Save.
- A check mark
will show if the connection is successful.
- If you are still unable to send or receive WhatsApp messages using a proxy, that proxy may have been blocked. You can long press the blocked proxy address to delete it, then enter a new proxy address to try again.
Welcome to Fastv2ray