How to access WhatsApp by proxy in web and desktop
- January 5, 2023
When connecting to WhatsApp directly isn’t possible, you can use the app to connect through a proxy server put up by volunteers and groups dedicated to letting people communicate securely and freely.
Using a proxy does not affect the high level of privacy and security that WhatsApp delivers to all users. End-to-end encryption will continue to protect your personal communications and calls. This means they remain between you and the person you’re conversing with and are not visible to anyone in between, not even proxy servers, WhatsApp, or Meta.
- Make sure you are using the most current version of WhatsApp.
- In the Chats tab, tap More options
- Tap Storage and Data > Proxy.
- Tap Use Proxy.
- Tap Set Proxy and enter the proxy address.
- Tap Save.
- A check mark
will show if the connection is successful.
- If you are still unable to send or receive WhatsApp messages using a proxy, that proxy may have been blocked. You can long press the blocked proxy address to delete it, then enter a new proxy address to try again.
Welcome to Fastv2ray